Friday, August 10, 2012

Blue summer dress

Hey guys! I do realize this is the third dress in a row but I can'T help it-I love them! (and I promise tomorow will be something different..) Again with this design I was thinking  about what you could wear when there is a blazing hot sun shining down on you.
It is light, simple and flowing, with a classic v-neck and a playful skirt.
There are lots of ways to style this classic piece-you could leave it simply as it is with ballerinas, add some jewelery and pumps to make it more chic or (something I would LOVE to try) when it is colder wear a big baggy wollen sweater over it with a long necklace with a pendant on it, some kind of sunglasses, tights and leather high top boots with laces. (When I wrote that I realized that it was kind of hard to understand what I mean just by reading the description so I made a quick sketch to show the outfit)

xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion