Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oversized brown coat

Hello everyone! I like today's design because I can identify myself with it very well. It looks a little bit as if it was from the "comme des garcons" 2012 winter/fall collection (which I absolutely adore by the way).
Basically it is an oversized brown, classic cut men's coat with a notch lapel and simple slits for pockets.
What I love doing with these kind of clothes, which have a very clear and defined style (in this case it is very masculine and baggy), is to mix it with something which has a completly different style. So you could eather wear it, as in the picture, with baggy trousers or combine it with a short, strapless and very colorful cocktail dress (or anything else in a more girly style-hotpants and a top for example). Then you achieve that you have contrasts which is the basis for any interesting outfit.
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion