Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Surfer's outfit

Hello all of you! I have a treat for you today! :D Yes-3 Designs in one post.... So here we go.
As you can probably imagine the inspiration for this came to me on holiday where I did lots of sailing and well, at the place where all of the equipment was there was always one girl who looked awesome. Long, curly, firery red hair, always in a neckholder bikini top and bathing shorts at the bottom. That was my inspiration.


The two designs on the right were inspired by the palm trees with those spikey leaves. The trousers go until the knee, like boys swim trousers. I simply love the boyish effect they have!
The one on the left is a little more feminine and it also solves on problem you have with the long trousers-if you keep going out into the sun in those, at some point you will have a line on your legs-under it you will be tanned but over you'll stay white which means that short skirts and dresses are a no-go for a while!
I hope you like them!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion