Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rings and bracelets

Hello! Did you also notice that often I simply leave out hands at the end of the arms? Or that if I draw them, often they are kind of crippled? Well-I decided to work on that problem so I checked out some tutorials on youtube (like this one and this one) and started working. This design, even though it is relatively simple took me a lot longer than the others so I hope you like it!
There are a fair amount of rings on this hand (which-if I had more rings which sadly I don't-I would love to try), in all kinds of different style and colors.
To go with it I also added a few bracelets at the bottom.
xoxo Alex
PS:A dear reader reminded me that I still had to give you the answer from the 7th of September. Well-the movie I was inspired by to draw the coat was Shall we dance with Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere. Good movie by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion