Monday, September 3, 2012

Rocker style pencil skirt

Hi! I developed the design I have for you today when a friend asked me how I thought you could style a pencil skirt. When I said that apart from the usual, businesslike look you could use it in a rockerstyle outfit she didn't believe me so here's the proof :D
The simple black pencil skirt is combined with a white Linkin Park tanktop, a brown shoulder bag and some laced leather boots (gotta love them..:D) with a round tip.
The outfit is finished off with some rough bracelets and a bandana, with loose hair framing the face.
So what do you think? Point proven?
xoxo Alex
PS: yes I do admit-the pencil skirt is not the best skirt to use for this kind of outfit-check out tomorow's post to see what I mean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion