Friday, October 12, 2012

4 in 1 face-pretty fringed girl, grandpa, bearded guy and lipstick lips!

No..this is not a portrait of a pretty blonde with a fringe...so sorry about that but no...what is it is actually is me trying out something new! More about that when you click on "Read More! :D" (and yes I actually quoted that with the smiley-isn't it awesome?!)



















So-does the title become more clear now? Anyway I had the idea for this when I was going to sleep, well technically while not-going to sleep. But anyhow it was one of those awesome flashes again.
This IS actually a great idea for collages but then again those don't help you when you try to improve your drawing skills... When I did this I tried to think of 4 faces with features you could easily recognize (i.e. the wrinkles, the fringe, the beard and the lipstick mouth) so when you only show a quarter you still know who is meant.
Btw-do you think my drawing is getting to much like comics? they do look awefully like different characters from comic books to me...
xoxo Alex
PS:what do you think of the new banner?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion