Tuesday, October 9, 2012

collection of fAcEs

Hello! So today's post took me quite some time-thats why I hope you enjoy it all the more! As I already said yesterday nothing is more inspiring that people's faces so I kind of started collecting :D Everytime I drew a  new face there was automatically a story in my head behind it which defined the way it looked. Can you find the moustache? :D or the Beatle?:D
I would love to hear what kind of stories they tell you!



 Everytime I drew a  new face there was automatically a story in my head behind it which defined the way it looked. Can you find the moustache? :D or the Beatle?:D oh and do you spot the odd one out?
I would love to hear what kind of stories they tell you!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion