Monday, October 29, 2012

Inspirational Monday-Pretty in Punk

Hi there everyone!
It is Monday so it's time for the next inspirational collage and this week's theme will be Pretty in Pink Punk!
I've always had a great sense of admiration to for Punks because apart from their style being awesome :D, I can identify myself with their ideals of individuality and anti-establishment views. For that you must know that I do not really derive from an enviromnent which is known for it's acceptance of individuals. I've always known what I didn't want though so naturally I am different from the poeple around me. My clothing style for example is well, pretty unique and aparently not everyone at school can deal with it, so I've had to endure some ugly comments (but always some amazing ones too!) for that but considering that the other option is being like everyone else it is a price worth paying.
So thats why I'll dedicate this week to Punk!



Pictures from Magazines and tumblr
I can't wai to get to designing because I really love this kind of style! :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion