Thursday, October 11, 2012

Round glasses+face=?

Hey! I actually achieved something which I'm proud of with this picture-my camera actually recognized this picture as a face! Isn't that awesome? :D (O.O what have they done to me?!)


So actually this face was inspired by a character of a tv show I've been watching lately; Glee. I know interlectually speaking this is not the most...innovative show but for entertainment it is actually pretty awesome :D You can do so many drawing watching that I'm actually pretty far ahead with designs for the next few posts. Well this character doesn't actually wear glasses but I thought they suited him so much I just made them wear them..
So I hope you like it and have an awesome day!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion