Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Superwoman from Stefanels campaign

Hi :D I hope you're all doing good! I had a lovely day today in Düsseldorf and got a new baby :D Perhaps I'll post a picture sometime-it is an amaaazing bag. But well let's get on with the post!
So uhm-today's "face" I found in the Autumn/Winter booklet of Stefanel and in the photo itself it had a very different effect. I kind of changed it to look more...pop-arty I guess and there it is. She reminds me a little of those super-women in comics, I can picture her very well flying through space chasing after all those horrible villains and in the end saving the world...can't you? :D
xoxo Alex
PS: make sure you follow me on bloglovin! There is a new button where you can go directly to their sight in the top right corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion