Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The inevitable post on: the mohawk

Hello!
You know this post was coming, I knew this post was coming so here it is! :D The post on the mohawk!
Yes, I have long blond hair, yes I've been a girl and acted like one for my whole life and yes-obviously I have had phases where I wanted this kind of hairstyle. It is like with lots of things(like flowers actually!)-cool color, cool shape, no apparent use (apart from looking cool)-I need to have it! Here's my re-interpretation of it on paper :D
xoxo Alex
PS: By the way I think another phase started recently concerning the materials I use. It's tusche and pastel times. I love both of these mediums because you can simple create incredibly effortless looking drawings and there is lots of contrast because the tusche is so hard an permanent while the pastels are softer and more used for toning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion