Monday, October 1, 2012

This weeks theme-Think Pink!

Hi there! So you probably already noticed because of the title-I have something new in store for you! So I was sitting there, trying to think of new ideas for outfits and tadaaaang I had this inspirational flash...yes the famous flashes again :) well so here it goes...I was looking at my pile of magazines labeled "inspirirations" and I thought about it-when do I actually flick through these anymore? I looked at them a few times, then I new what to expect and they now lay abandonned in the corner of my room. This is where the flash comes in. I suddenly had an idea on how you could pull new designs out of these magazines and photos-cut them up! Thinking about it a little longer I came up with a concept. So here we go..
Every Monday from now on is Inspirational Monday. Here I won't post a new design, piece of clothing or outfit but a new collage of photos from my pile of magazines all related to one topic and then, the whole week until Sunday, all my new designs will be inspired by that and maybe these will help you come up with your own as well!...so how does that sound to you?
To kick it off, I just took the title of an article I found in one the AW 2012 Edition of LOVE "Think Pink". Now I know this isn't really one of my usual.....inspirational credos I guess because I'm not that much of a pinky girl-but that was kind of the point. To try something new! And I mean-who knows...maybe I'll come up with ways of using pink which...I would actually wear!
So here you go...the first collage for you!
I hope you find it inspirational! XD
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion