Friday, October 26, 2012

Trainers for a Princess

Hi everyone!
I can't wait to tell you-on the weeked I'll be busy doing a fashion and costume design workshop! My first "real" lessons in this field (apart from the usual art lessons at school :D) so I'm really excited what I'll learn! So I'll definitely keep you posted on that :D
So let's get to today's design.Obviously it is a shoe and it is a kind that a few months a go I saw everywhere but wasn't so in love with it yet, and now I'm in love with it and I can't find it anywhere XD

I'm not sure what these kind of shoes are called but they are very flat and go up until the ancles. What I love about them is that you can get them in all different kind of colors-with comic figures on them-in all kind of awesome patterns and because of this they immediately spice up the simplest of outfits. (If any one knows where you can get them-please please pleeeease tell me!! :D)
Have a nice evening and see you! :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion