Monday, November 19, 2012

Inspirational Collage-Romeo and Julia

Hey guys!
It is Monday and therefore time for the next inspirational collage! I decided to use the moodboard I created at the workshop where I designed around the theme Romeo and Julia.
You can already see quite well here that the main colors are red and beige, and my kind of stylistic inspiration was a mix of the classic design with simple and timeless cuts but also a little bit this cool kind of sense that I think Ryan Gosling in the middle incoperates perfectly...
More Romeos on here are Lenny Kravitz, Orlando Bloom from the add for Boss Orange and the guy from the artist. The eyes from the top right corner belong to Penelope Cruz and there are lots of different pictures of Michelle Williams as Marylin Monroe from "My Week with Marylin"-amazing movie by the way. :D There are two quotes on here, one is "The weapon of a woman? Tears!" and the other is by Pierce Brosnan who said, "I owe one of the best compliments to Meryl (Streep): Suddenly she tore off my shirt in front of the running camera. She had done this "for all women", she said. She is amazing and it was great kissing her. My wife calls this legal cheating" (Note: the kissing part while shooting the movie Mamma Mia :D)
Have an amazing Monday evening!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion