Saturday, November 24, 2012

Peaking out of a collage :D

Hi everyone!
I cannot really track-down the source of inspiration for this collage because I think it must have been a lot of different things...For one there was this girl in this movie I watched (I know I'm being super exact here but it was a while ago...) who did awesome collages with newspaper and paint who inspired me to do a little of that...and then I think some of the realism challenges by Mark Crilley on youtube played a part as well...
Anyway-see the result for yourself..I hope you like it!
I don't think it turned out quite the way I wanted it to be but then again usually I don't know what I want it to be like so I guess I can't complain :D
Have a great evening!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion