Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The amazing, The wonderful, The ingenius-tube scarf! :D

It is warm, it is big, it is cozy and it is very very stylisch-the tube scarf. A real magic piece which is perfect for any windy day, colder evening or just a fashionable stroll through the streets. As you can proooobably imagine due to my ethusiastic use of adjectives-it is-along with the plaid scarf-one of my absolute favorite pieces which is definetely a must in fall and winter.
This is example you can see right here is very big and wollen, in a kind of (seriously I couldn't think of a better example...) seaweed color.










As for the rest of the outfit, I held it relatively simple. A grey cardigan, a purple top and a pair of jeans with a belt.
I'm sorry that her hair (and forhead) is kind of ...misshaped but I think in general she looked a lot better before I went over with the tusche...I guess it is just practise again!
Btw-this is a very nice fall picture belowI just wanted to share with you...
Have an awesome evening!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion