Monday, November 26, 2012

Watercolor experiments-helmet lady

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all doing good-I am even though I'm quite busy at the moment! :D (Aren't we always? :P)
I was experimenting a lot with watercolors lately and uhm....some of the pics turned out aweful but I think this one is quite..interesting and (at least for me) kind of amusing so I decided to share it with you...
I christened (can you say it like that in Englisch?-it kind of sounds funny...) this lady the "helmet lady" because I think the.......structure on her head is a little helmet like (I definetely haven't mastered watercolor hair yet :P-but then again it was supposed to be kind of abstract....)
if you want more of these experiments I still have some in store so just tell me! :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion