Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Card Mania!

Ho Ho Ho folks!
Christmas is coming up so I thought it was time for a "Special" :D
I always love this time of year because you can make so many awesome Christmas cards-yes some people bake batches of cookies-I make batches of christmas cards...:P
These are the first 2 batches, one in more blue-ish colors and one more red/pink-ish...
 Some pointers on christmas card making:
-as for glue, when you use the liquid one it is easier to apply it with an old brush so it is spread out evenly-this is especially important when you're using very thin paper
-I really do recommend making christmas cards in batches because for example for these 10 cards I used 3 square origami sheets and 2 big Din-A 4 sheets of patterned paper-for the last ones I just used scraps!
-and most importantly of all-SEND THEm! :D Everyone loves opening a beautiful card and be reminded of how much they mean to you!
So all you people out there-be aware-the cards are coming :P
xoxo Alex





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion