Thursday, January 3, 2013

Army circle skirt!

Hello there!
You people know how much I love contrasts and mixing different styles and ideas to make up completly new stuff-and this post is definetely a contrast!
The circle skirt below was inspired by the one I just finished making from a fabric than my awesome friend gave me for my birthday (I know that was a while ago but finally I used itXD) -thank you for that btw- it is a kind of brown/olive green like army coats used to be and very stiff.
Then one the blog Vintage Vandalism (to the left there is a link!) I saw pictures of amazing circle skirts and I immeadiatly know what the fabric was turning into :D
I love the contast between the truly femine skirt and the masculine fabric :D
xoxo Alex
PS: the girl in the picture is doing my favorite activity when I wear circle skirts-twirling!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion