Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blond Beauty and the sketchbook :D

Well-welcome to 2013 my dears!
I hope you had a great new years and are as euphoric as I am about the new year! I'm currently reading a book about willpower (here is the link-I'm not quite done yet but until now it is an awesome book) and well it said that new years resolutions are not effective if you have many big ones but you should choose one which you then follow consequently...I wouldn'T be telling you all this if my goal for 2013 wasn't related to this blog so here it is-my new years resolution for this year is to improve the drawing skills :D
I will try to do more "drawing studies" (like the feet one I did in Oktober) so that you can see my progress over time :D
Anyway-we will not start the new year with that though-what I have for you today is a blond beauty :D

oh and by the way-this sketch is in my awesome new sketchbook!
xoxo ALex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion