Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Folder...

Hi there!
So after yesterday's quick doodle-today we have a more sophisticated one :D It took me quite some time to draw this at school (free periods of course! :P-no seriously!) and I thought I would share it with you before it rubs off :)
There is a little story behind it-obviously because no, otherwise I would have not had the idea of drawing a person with a brain and patterns around him...:D
It all started with a good friend of mine writing "Gehirn" (or brain :P) on my folder...
Then a few weeks later I found a permanent marker in my hand and had nothing better to do than draw a border...
And then I was thinking what I could draw inside because obviously it doesn't make sense to draw a border around an empty space...I looked at my other friend sitting next to me and she pulled out her biology text book and the picture of the brain was found :) a few minutes later it could also be found on the back of my folder...but then I mean seriously? just a brain...not very creative-why not add a face to it?! No sooner said than done...
But then I felt that when you looked from far away the picture wasn't balanced-there was a lot in the bottom middle and nothing at the top, specially not the top right...yes-the hair came next...:D
And then-the patterns in the end were simply an act of boredom :D They took the longest and look the crookedest but I guess that's the price you pay when you don't use a ruler :P
So that my friends was the story of the picture on my folder and you can interpret into it whatever you like-(we already have a few versions-add yours by writing it into a comment! :D)
Sorry about all the dirty on the picture by the way-but I actually use the folder every day so the marker rubs off quite quickly and it gets dirty :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion