Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scene from Berlin Mitte

Hey guys!
Haven't uploaded a pencil drawing on here for a long time (at least none that I can think of right now....:D)
So this was actually a sketch were I was trying out the composition for the piece I'm working on right now (wow that sounds fancy-not actually that fancy-a pretty handy trick though!-just sketch out the whole thing in pencil on a different paper before so you can choose your format the way you want it and make sure the proportions are right!)
But then I like it so much I decided to kind of work on it a little with the pencil to give it a more finished look.
It is a scene from Berlin Mitte which was part of an editorial shoot I think...there were some models on the that boat thing :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion