Friday, March 1, 2013

The endless braid

Hey!
So after an awesome trip to Hellweg-the construction store (does that exist in English? In German we have this awesome word "Baumarkt" but I never knew the exact translation....) I discovered a stretchy kind of saling thread/string/yarn-whatever you want to call it...
The stuff is awesome so I took about 2 meters and then searched for stuff I could do with it :D Knowing my love for bracelets-I soon stumbled upon an awesome DIY which I would hereby like to share with you :) Try it-it is really fun and I bet everyone will come up to you and ask you where the heck the ends are! :P
I loved it and I'm wearing this the next week without putting it off :P
Show me how your's go!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion