Sunday, September 1, 2013

The TV-debate: Angela Merkel

Hey guys :D So I have to confess-I'm not the post politically informed person ever, but there are some things that I think you just need to watch if you don't want to be totally ignorant of politics, like today's Television debate. Now I have to say...it wasn't the most interesting because, well content-wise there may have been some interesting parts, but the charisma of both Steinbrück and Merkel were like below zero...I think I saw like one smile from Angie and maybe like a grim look from Steinbrück-once...but otherwise... No wonder so many people think Germans are boring ;)
don't ou love that typical, Merkel only, kind of chin shape...makes for very interesting drawings ;)
xoxo ALex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion