Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Typography Series-Always remember that you are unique!

Hi!
So after being told about 4 times today, that my handwriting was well, undecipherable, I decided that I needed to do something about that. That's how the typography series was born :D I'll be using mixed media for this series, so stuff that I wrote on the computer combined with handwritten parts aaaand will see how it goes!

I decided I would practise using inspirational quotes I like so here's the first one my Margaret Mead.
The middle part I did on paper and then photoshopped it and as you probably noticed, the top and bottom lines are both digitally written.
If you have any tips for me, or stuff that you think I should know or do please leave a comment below :D I'm always happy when people comment ;)
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion