Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Careers-Introductory Post

Well hello everyone :)
This is just a little introductory post, introducing a new category, I'm very excited to begin here.
Every 4 weeks, I will be interviewing someone in an art related job. The focus of the interviews will mostly be their career, so I'll be asking what exactly they do everyday, how they landed in this area ,what their tipps are for aspiring creative people.
I will always announce who I'll be interviewing next on my facebook page and in my daily posts, so if you have any questions you would like to ask, just comment! :D
Also if you think you would be a good person to interview or if you think you know someone who might be willing, please contact me!
I'm so looking forward to the interviews!
I hope you'll enjoy,
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion