Monday, April 14, 2014

Takeover - Cartoon style and days on which you shouldn't pick up a pencil...

 Do some of you also have those days, where you really feel like drawing something, but nothing turns out the way you wanted it to be and you just get super frustrated? Yeah, right. Today was one of those days for me. And I figured the best thing you can do in those situations is just stop and try again tomorrow. But since I promised Alex I would run the blog for a few days I can't leave you without a drawing today, so I'll just show you my failed attampt compared to other drawings that turned out the way they should. I always think it's interesting to also see an artist's worst drawings and not only the ones that turned out good. So here ya go:

This is what it should look like:

Sidenote: I gave this to the band yesterday at their concert and they said they liked it! (Or they were just being polite, but whatever :P)

Just line-art, but you get the idea.

 This is what it looks like:



 Sorry for all the band-related stuff by the way, I know it's probably quite uninteresting for you. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to show you a new, better and finished version of the Sick Puppies drawing but on Wednesday (the last day) I will show you something that has nothing to do with my band-obsession, I promise ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion